The all new, state-of-the-art, DB 200 is the only doorbell and telephone signaler that requires no wires and can be installed in minutes. Unlike competing models, the DB 200 is not triggered by sound, so annoying false alarms are a thing of the past.
Other advanced features include: selectable number of flashes (5 or 10), different flash code for front door, rear door, or intercom (requires additional sensor, sold separately), and a built-in chime for hearing members of the family (can be turned off). The DB 200 has a built-in outlet to flash an attached lamp and each sends a signal to all Sonic Alert(R) remote receivers.
The DB 200 has the additional feature of a telephone signaler. Just plug the phone cord into a modular telephone jack. Its low equivalent number does not draw any phone line power.
- Includes transmitter and receiver
- New flush and hidden mount transmitter is water resistant
- Works with or without an existing doorbell system
- Works with standard modular telephone jack
- Built-in chime for hearing members of the family
- Built-in lamp outlet
- Selectable number of flashes
- Different flash codes work with doorbell and telephone
- Add up to 3 additional transmitters for other doors, or personal paging
- DB 200 also sends signals to Sonic Alert remote receivers
- Optional intercom sensor available, UL Listed