Warm your cold feet inside your shoes with Cozy Feet. Battery-operated warming inserts for your shoes – innovative Swedish “warm while you walk” technology and design.
Polyester insert with super-thin embedded brass coils connects by flexible wires to two AA batteries. The batteries fit in a small pouch and attach to your ankle or calf with a Velcro strap.
Shock-proof and low voltage, just 3 volts, 2 watts
4 1/2″ long x 2 3/4″ wide x 6 mil thin inserts go literally anywhere you do, unnoticeable in any shoe, boot or slipper. Move as much as you’d like, as you’re not tied to an electrical outlet.
Heats up in seconds to a maximum 90 degrees F.
Powered by battery – it doesn’t lose its effectiveness like the microwavable or reactive-chemical heating elements.
Perfect for all outdoor activities and in any cold or damp indoor location:
- Fishing, camping, hiking or skiing – in any shoe or boot (even waterproof ones) – use a pair in your mittens, too!
- Walking or biking to work or for exercise – keep warm when the temperature is chilly.
- Working outdoors – whether miving around or standing still in a cold work environment.
- Homeowners working in a cold garage, woodshop or basement, or even walking around a chilly house in bedroom slippers.
One size fits all!
- (2) pairs of inserts with attached wires and terminals
- (2) sets of battery pouches and handy velcro straps
Please note: The inserts require 2 AA batteries per foot, or 4 total per pair; batteries not included.
Items ship by UPS.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.